A typical day in the life of a Simultaneous Translator/Interpreter…,
when data protection circumstances do not permit to have the speech(es) in advance:
- Research about the client and its origins.
- Knowledge of their brand’s core business.
- Become acquainted with the customer’s products.
At the venue:
- Familiarizing oneself with the venue, ensuring there is clear eye contact with the stage and the speakers. Body Language is 55% of our Communication!
- Ensuring all equipment is ready and working.
After an intense journey:
- If there is time, a bit of sightseeing helps to disconnect.
- Recharge for the next one.
- Back to real life (represented by the water and the tree).
California Systems. A brand who cares about your message.